Team-Tomaso Forum Index Team-Tomaso
Want to fight?

Tomaso's Martial Arts Academy 
 FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Reboot has 5x the Maplestory M mesos fall speed

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sletrry

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2018 2:46 am    Post subject: Reboot has 5x the Maplestory M mesos fall speed Reply with quote

I do, however,know that some individuals have achieved quest completion but only at the expense of sleep, actual USD in order to buy Maplestory M Mesos multiples of the 2x fall cards and have to wait for either the 2x fall event so that they could pile the fall rate modifier or purchase what has come to be the priciest familiar in order to help the process. Once again I believe this type of quest must much of a Drop Rate issue to help players like me interested in the content that Maplestory Global currently provides.

Please GMS team increase the drop rate of this Lunar Dew Items that drop from the Desert Rats that come in the Empress's Might Job Quest.A worried Maplestory Bishop.

So before I even start to write out exactly what my proposal is, I'd just like everyone to know that I really do blacklist a lot of people. There are a whole lot of people that I don't enjoy, and desire no business with in sport. Either because they're cyber criminals, or have been famous for scamming others.

I am sure by now everyone knows what a blacklist is. It's that final tab on your Maple Users List, along with your buddy, party, and boss tab. The most amount of people permitted to be blacklisted is 26/26, and yes I've filled up 26 of these slots half of those being the player and their mules. I'd like to voice my view of enlarging the blacklist, or possess an NPC that sells expansion slots for blacklisting (sort of like how friend slots can be expanded).

More product of games at Mmogo!If you want to buy,welcome to https://www.mmogo.com/Maplestory-m/Mesos.html !
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Team-Tomaso Forum Index -> Oktober Fist All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: